Create an Account
To submit an application, follow the steps below to create an account:
- Click Apply Now to the Team of your choice below
- Fill out the registration form
- Create your secure password
- Complete the application to the best of your ability
- Review your tasks and upload documents accordingly
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact your loan officer or their assistants shown on the side bar.
You will be able to save your application to finish later, upload needed documents, track the status of your application and communicate with your mortgage team. Accounts are free and all information is secure and confidential.
Tips on Applying for a Mortgage
Remember that you can go back and complete this application at any time, and can contact us for help and tips to submit the perfect application! Here’s a list of “pre-planning” mortgage moves to help you be ready.
- Be prepared to provide your last two paystubs along with your W2s.
- If you are self-employed, ask for the additional documentation requirements.
- If you receive bonus or commissions or have changed your job or position, let’s talk.
- We can make things simple and automate review of your assets electronically. To do so you will need to know your accounts log-in and password to enter into our secure portal.
- 2 months of traditional statements are also acceptable. Make sure to upload ALL pages even if they are blank.
- Make sure to avoid large deposits and transferring funds.
- Make copies of checks and deposit slips to prove they are not borrowed money.
- Deposit checks individually.
- Don’t deposit cash without clear proof of the source.
If you are going to sell stocks, bonds, investments or borrow against a retirement account, do it now. Cashing out now may cost you a few dollars in additional gains, but it also protects against losses and long turn times in processing your funds.
- If you have sold recently or will be selling a current residence, provide a copy of the Closing Disclosure/Settlement Statement.
- If you own and are not selling, you’ll need to qualify for both homes or meet the requirements for renting the current.
- If you are renting, you may need to show 12 months of canceled checks demonstrating timely payments and/or written verification from your management company.
- If you live with family, you may need a letter stating that you live rent-free.
- Check your credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com.
- Identify any errors now and consult with us for the correct action to take.
- If you co-signed a loan or are being reimbursed for a loan that’s in your name, you’ll need at least six months of checks to exclude it.
- Avoid new credit or inquiries. These can lower your score and increase your rate.
- Ideally, you’ll have two years or more.
- Consult with us before changing employers, position or method of compensation. For example, don’t switch from salary to commissions.
Apply With Jonathan Arnold
Apply With Brian Ferrick
Apply With Kevin Kelling
Apply With Lindsay Vipond
Apply With Stephanie Wood