Veteran’s Administration or “VA” loans are available for active, non-active and retired Army, Air Force, Marine, Navy, National Guard and Coast Guard vets who meet the established service requirements. We’d love to help give a hero a home! Here are the short strokes:
- No down payment required
- No monthly mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Gift funds acceptable for closing costs
- No cash reserve requirements
- A variety of terms or loan types available
- Available for purchase and refinance
- Reduced costs for disabled veterans
- Seller can pay for closing costs
- Seller pays for any required repairs
- No pre-payment penalty
To determine your ability to participate in this program, just provide your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or your Discharge/Separation form (DD214). If you do not have your COE, you can request one using form 26-1880.
Reach out using the contact info below, and we’ll guide you through the next steps.